Trumbull County Rod & Gun Club will host the CMP clinic at it’s club facility located on 6565 Phillips-Rice Road in Cortland, Ohio 44410. For more information or to register contact Rifle Master Instructor Liam McEvoy at 33-770-6359 or Doug Seaborn at 330-583-2687
TCRG will hold two youth pheasant hunts during the month of October, during the last two consecutive weekends of the month.
- First Hunt: Saturday, October 24 – Sunday, October 25, 2009
- Second Hunt: Saturday, October 31 – Sunday, November 1, 2009
There will be two sessions held each day:
- 8:00am – 12:00pm
- 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Event is open to Members Only with a maximum of 2 youth hunters per adult Member.
- Members may opt to bring one guest child, but may not exceed the limit of two children.
- Hunters must be 17 years of age or younger.
- Three pheasants will be released per child.
- Bag limit is two pheasants, per hunter, per day. (State Law)
- All hunters must be licensed and adhere to all State and Federal hunting regulations.
For more information regarding Ohio hunting regulations, please visit the Ohio Department of Natural Resources website.
To reserve spots for the hunt, please sign up on the sheet posted on the bulletin board at the clubhouse.
For more information, contact:
lmcevoy [at] tcrg.us