Existing members of the Trumbull County Rod & Gun Club may pay their annual dues by mail, by following these steps:
- If you know that you have NO WORK HOURS for last year, you owe $275.00.
- Contact the membership chairman to verify your work hours. Call or Text Kevin Meiner at 330-720-7293 or
Send an Email via the Contact form.
The membership chairman will review the club record of work hours, and provide you with the amount you owe.
- A Check, payable to “Trumbull County Rod & Gun Club” mailed to:
Trumbull County Rod and Gun Club
P. O. Box 695
Cortland Ohio, 44410
- Enclose a Self-Addressed and Stamped Envelope, for return of your membership card. Otherwise, you will need to appear in-person at the club to pick up your new membership card.
- Please note, for security reasons, you must appear in-person at the club, and present identification in order to purchase an access keycard ($10.00) for the gate/building.