Before you begin, make sure you know your Zip+4 number.You will need them to quickly find your rep.
To find out your Zip+4:
- Visit http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/welcome.jsp.
- Once there, just enter your full street address and click “Submit” at the bottom.
- Your address and Zip+4 will be displayed. Take down these last 4 digits for future reference.
To find your local Ohio House Representative or Senator:
- Visit http://www.house.state.oh.us.
- Click on “127th General Assembly”.
- On right of page check House and Senate, check Zip code, and enter your 5+4 zip code, and press <enter> on the keyboard.
- Click on the name, and your Senator/Representative’s Name, Address, Phone, e-mail address, etc. will appear.
To find your U.S. Representative:
- Visit http://www.house.gov.
- At the top left of the page, enter your 5+4 Zipcode, and click “Go”.
- Your U.S. Representative’s name and district will be displayed.
- Click on your rep’s name to visit his or her website, where you will find contact information and much more.
To find your U.S. Senator:
- Visit http://www.senate.gov.
- Select your state from the list in the upper right hand corner of the page, and click “Go”.
- Your Senator’s contact information will be displayed, along with a link to his or her website.