Established in 1957, Trumbull County Rod & Gun Club is a legal non-profit organization, founded in the State of Ohio.
The basic purpose of this organization shall be:
- to develop sportsmanship, friendship, and sociability among its members.
- to further those characteristics of Americanism, Honesty, Appreciation, and the respect for the rights of others, which are the very foundation of sportsmanship in this, or any other land of free men.
- to purchase as much upland small game, to purchase or raise as the club can afford, and to release this game on club grounds, or land open by permission to public hunting in the county.
- to encourage and purchase wildlife habitat, and promote conservation of natural resources and land mangement practices that support wildlife propagation.
- to support the preservation of our 2nd Amendment freedoms.
- to support state game laws and demand that all others be required to do the same.
- to organize and conduct various youth and adult educational programs related to hunting, shooting, fishing, conservation, wildlife habitat, and firearms training.
- to purchase, construct, and maintain the appropriate facilities, structures, and real property to carry on the activities and programs planned by the organization, for both youth and adults; including such activities as hunting and fishing; rifle, shotgun, black powder, and handgun shooting; archery; and dog training
Click the links below to view/print (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader):
- Club Bylaws (PDF)