Jerry Usselman and George Palo will administer another Ohio CCW course at Trumbull County Rod & Gun Club over 3 days during the first week of October.
- Session 1 – Oct 3 – 5:30 – 9:30pm
- Session 2 – Oct 5 – 5:30 – 9:30pm
- Session 3 – Oct 6 – 9am – 1pm
For more information and to register for the class, visit www.myohioccw.com
What you need to know:
- Cost is 85.00
- A $30.00 non-refundable text book deposit is required, prior to the class date, with the remaining $55.00 balance due @ the first class.
- CCW Photo ID Pictures will be available on the first night of class at a cost of $5.00 for three pictures, should you wish.
- Eye and ear protection will be required for the range portion of the class.
- You will need to bring 50 rounds 0f .22 LR and 100 rounds of ammunition for the handgun you will be using for the range qualification portion of the class.
This class will provide you with the basis for building a solid foundation of fundamental concepts and essential techniques necessary to begin developing a substantial defensive mindset and efficient gun handling skills. This course will focus on the defensive uses of the handgun as well as competitive and recreational use of this firearm.
Our course will include training in the following matters:
- The ability to name, explain, and demonstrate the rules for safe handling of a handgun and proper storage practices for handguns and ammunition
- The ability to demonstrate and explain how to handle ammunition in a safe manner.
- The ability to demonstrate the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary to shoot a handgun in a safe manner.
- Gun handling training to include range time and live-fire experience.
- Concealed Carry Issues as they relate to Ohio Law presented by an attorney.
- Review of Ohio’s Concealed Carry Publication.
Additionally each student…
- Must pass a written exam demonstrating handgun competency usage and rules.
- Pass a live fire exam that tests his or her competency regarding handgun usage, the rules for safe handling and storage of a handgun and a physical demonstration of the attitude necessary to shoot a handgun in a safe manner.